Contact us to schedule a consultation regarding a pending or ongoing bankruptcy filed by a client-debtor. Assert your creditor rights in the face of the risk of total loss through a customer’s bankruptcy.
We also represent commercial and retail clients in the following:
- Commercial collections – collection of commercial debt, secured and unsecured, for small and large businesses, contractors, subcontractors, banks, lenders, commercial landlords and equipment lessors.
- Retail collections – collection of consumer debt, secured and unsecured, for banks, savings and loans, credit unions and other lenders.
- Construction collections – filing and enforcement of mechanic’s lien claims, and labor and material payment bond claims.
- Replevins – repossession and recovery of collateral from defaulting debtors for lessors and other secured creditors.
- Litigation – prosecution of debt collection civil actions in state and federal courts and before alternative dispute resolution forums (arbitration, mediation), and defense against debtor counterclaims.
The attorneys at Shaw & Martin, P.C. have the ability and experience to help your business succeed. Call us today at 844-337-1986 or contact us online to schedule your initial consultation at our Mount Vernon, Illinois office.